- Ages 5+
- Minimum inseam 18" (stand-over height)
- Saddle height from ground: adjustable from 21.75” to 26"
- Free UPS Shipping (Canada $50)
We designed the Reddi to be awesomely simple! Starting with it’s 20” wheel we designed it with only one speed to allow your child’s focus to remain on the simple pleasures of riding, stopping and having fun. The reddi is a great choice for children that are moving up from a smaller bike but aren’t quite ready for gears or a bigger frame like the Rover. With a low stand-over height the Reddi is 'ready' to take on the neighborhood, local trail, or Sunday family ride!
The Reddi’s geometry is designed using our “Ride Right Geometry” with a low center of gravity and long wheelbase making it easy to control, our child proportional sized saddle and grips, pedals designed to keep feet in place, super lightweight frame, our very own crank-set design, and cushy Kenda tires all play crucial parts in making the Reddi fit just right and provide confidence in your child’s life long passion of riding a bike.
We have a few of the SRAM Automatix equipped bikes available. These are a great way to give your little one 2 speeds without them having to worry about shifting. It's a pretty cool feature to add to your bike if your little one needs a little more speed. In adult terms it's like shifting your gears up 2-3 gears. Read more at SRAM.
- Each bike comes with a bell, pre-ship checklist (our way of checking each bike before it leaves our shop to ensure everything is good to go), 5&6mm allen keys, presta valve adapter, owner’s manual, stickers
- Bikes arrive at your door 95% assembled (unpack and assemble front wheel, handlebar, pedals and saddle)
- Shipping Now (Normally 1-3 days from placing your order, all bikes are shipped UPS ground from our Richmond, VA location)
|Weight / 17 lbs||Brake Levers / Tektro-micro levers, aluminum|
|Frame / 6061 aluminum||Rims / Alex-aluminum double wall, 20h|
|Fork / Lightweight aluminum||Spokes / Stainless Steel, black, Aluminum nipples|
|Headset / Cane Creek-aluminum 1-1/8" threadless, cartridge, w/ seals||Hubs / Aluminum quick release with seals, front and rear|
|Stem / Aluminum Ahead 40mm, 10°||Tires / Kenda K-Rad 20x1.95, presta tube|
|Handlebar / Aluminum 60mm rise, 500mm wide 9 degree sweep||Cranks / Pello custom-aluminum 3-piece 118mm|
|Grips / Ultra slim, Kraton w/ flange, closed end||Chainring / Aluminum 30t|
|Saddle / Cionlli-child proportional saddle sizing||Chainguard / Lightweight plastic|
|Seatpost / Aluminum micro adjust||Bottom Bracket / Cartridge with sealed bearings|
|Brakes / Tektro-aluminum mini V-brake front and rear||Pedals / Child proportional resin flats with ball bearings|
|Gearing / Single speed (16 tooth rear cog)(4.11 Gain Ratio)||Shifter / None - Single speed|