- Ages 4+
- Minimum inseam 16.5" (stand-over height)
- Saddle height from ground: adjustable from 19" to 23.75"
- Free UPS Shipping (Canada $50)
Revo is short for Revolutionary and is an awesome little bike that loves to be ridden. As in all our bikes the Revo was designed from the ground up. Because of this we took our time and thought about every little detail that makes it fun and easy to ride. When comparing the Revo to its little sibling, the Romper, you’ll find the Revo's cockpit and stand-over height a bit roomier and taller for riders that may be a tad too big for the Romper but not quite big enough for the Reddi. Our Revo is a small bike with a lot of heart and will be there when your little one asks "can we go for a bike ride today?", (Yes)! Life's an adventure, let's Ride!
Similar to its siblings the Revo’s geometry is designed using our “Ride Right Geometry” with a low center of gravity making it easy to control, child proportional sized saddle and grips, pedals designed to keep feet in place, super lightweight frame, our very own crank-set design, and cushy Kenda tires all play crucial parts in making the Revo fit just right and provide confidence in your child’s life long passion of riding a bike.
Looking for a Gear or a Freewheel to go with your Revo? Check out our GEAR page for more details.
- Each bike comes with a bell, pre-ship checklist (our way of checking each bike before it leaves our shop to ensure everything is good to go), 5&6mm allen keys, presta valve adapter, owner’s manual, stickers
- Bikes arrive at your door 95% assembled (unpack and assemble front wheel, handlebar, pedals and saddle)
- Shipping Now (Normally 1-3 days from placing your order, all bikes are shipped UPS ground from our Richmond, VA location)
|Weight / 16.0 lbs (15.2 lbs w/freewheel installed) w/pedals & bell||Brake Levers / Tektro-rear micro lever, aluminum|
|Frame / 6061 aluminum||Rims / Alex-aluminum single wall, 20h|
|Fork / Lightweight aluminum||Spokes / Stainless Steel, black, Aluminum nipples|
|Headset / Cane Creek-aluminum 1-1/8" threadless, cartridge, w/ seals||Hubs / Rear coaster (CRMO axle), alloy front with 5mm allen bolt fittings|
|Stem / Aluminum Ahead 40mm, 10°||Tires / Kenda K-Rad 16x2.2, presta tube|
|Handlebar / Alloy 60mm rise, 460mm wide 9 degree sweep||Cranks / Pello Custom-aluminum 3-piece 102mm|
|Grips / Ultra slim, Kraton w/ flange, closed end||Chainring / Aluminum 25t|
|Saddle / Cionlli-child proportional saddle sizing||Chainguard / Lightweight plastic|
|Seatpost / Aluminum micro adjust||Bottom Bracket / Cartridge with sealed bearings|
|Brakes / Tektro-aluminum mini V-brake rear and Coaster rear||Pedals / Child proportional resin flast with ball bearings|
|Gearing / Single speed (14 tooth rear cog)(3.50 Gain Ratio)||Shifter / Single Speed|