Rover 20" 7 Speed
Rover 20" 7 Speed
- Ages 6+
- Minimum inseam 20” (stand-over height)
- Saddle height from ground: adjustable from 22.5” to 27.5”
We started from scratch and designed every part of the Rover from the ground up. The Rover is the first bike in our lineup to have a multi-speed drive-train. We did a lot of testing with a variety of different shifters before we chose Sram’s Grip Shift 7 speed design. The advantage we found with our little testers was that the “Grip-Shift” mechanism allowed children of all abilities to easily learn how to shift, just turn the grip and they’re shifting!
The Rover’s geometry is designed using our “Ride Right Geometry” with a low center of gravity making it easy to control, our child proportional sized saddle and grips, pedals designed to keep feet in place, super lightweight frame, our very own crank-set design, and cushy Kenda tires all play crucial parts in making the Rover fit just right and provide confidence in your child’s life long passion of riding a bike.
When comparing the Rover to it’s smaller sibling the Reddi you will find that it’s a bit longer from handlebar to saddle and has a taller stand-over height. If your little one is ready for gears the Rover is the bike for them!
- Each bike comes with a bell, pre-ship checklist (our way of checking each bike before it leaves our shop to ensure everything is good to go), 5&6mm allen keys, presta valve adapter, owner’s manual, stickers
- Bikes arrive at your door 95% assembled (unpack and assemble front wheel, handlebar, pedals and saddle)
- Shipping Now (Normally 1-3 days from placing your order, all bikes are shipped UPS ground from our Richmond, VA location)
|Weight / 18.5 lbs (w/pedals & bell)||Brake Levers / Tektro-micro levers, aluminum|
|Frame / 6061 aluminum||Rims / Alex-aluminum double wall, 20h|
|Fork / Lightweight aluminum||Spokes / Stainless Steel, black, Aluminum nipples|
|Headset / Cane Creek-aluminum 1-1/8" threadless, cartridge, w/ seals||Hubs / Aluminum quick release with seals, Front and rear|
|Stem / Aluminum Ahead 60mm, 10°||Tires / Kenda K-Rad 20x1.75, presta tube|
|Handlebar / Aluminum 20mm rise, 500mm wide 10 degree sweep||Cranks / Pello custom-aluminum 3-piece 127mm|
|Grips / Kraton w/o flange, closed end||Chainring / Aluminum 30t w/chain guard|
|Saddle / Cionlli-child proportional saddle sizing||Cassette / 12-32 tooth|
|Seatpost / Aluminum micro adjust||Bottom Bracket / Cartridge with sealed bearings|
|Brakes / Tektro-aluminum mini V-brake front and rear||Pedals / Child proportional resin flats with ball bearings|
|Rear Derailleur / Sram-X4 short arm||Shifter / Sram 3.0 Comp-7sp|