Rover 20" 7 Speed
Rover 20" 7 Speed
- Ages 6+
- Minimum inseam 20” (stand-over height)
- Saddle height from ground: adjustable from 22.5” to 27.5”
- Free UPS Shipping (Canada or international inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
We started from scratch and designed every part of the Rover from the ground up. The Rover is the first bike in our lineup to have a multi-speed drive-train. We did a lot of testing with a variety of different shifters before we chose Sram’s Grip Shift 7 speed design. The advantage we found with our little testers was that the “Grip-Shift” mechanism allowed children of all abilities to easily learn how to shift, just turn the grip and they’re shifting!
The Rover’s geometry is designed using our “Ride Right Geometry” with a low center of gravity making it easy to control, our child proportional sized saddle and grips, pedals designed to keep feet in place, super lightweight frame, our very own crank-set design, and cushy Kenda tires all play crucial parts in making the Rover fit just right and provide confidence in your child’s life long passion of riding a bike.
When comparing the Rover to it’s smaller sibling the Reddi you will find that it’s a bit longer from handlebar to saddle and has a taller stand-over height. If your little one is ready for gears the Rover is the bike for them!
- Each bike comes with a bell, pre-ship checklist (our way of checking each bike before it leaves our shop to ensure everything is good to go), 5&6mm allen keys, presta valve adapter, owner’s manual, stickers
- Bikes arrive at your door 95% assembled (unpack and assemble front wheel, handlebar, pedals and saddle)
- Shipping Now (Normally 1-3 days from placing your order, all bikes are shipped UPS ground from our Richmond, VA location)
|Weight / 18.5 lbs (w/pedals & bell)||Brake Levers / Tektro-micro levers, aluminum|
|Frame / 6061 aluminum||Rims / Alex-aluminum double wall, 20h|
|Fork / Lightweight aluminum||Spokes / Stainless Steel, black, Aluminum nipples|
|Headset / Cane Creek-aluminum 1-1/8" threadless, cartridge, w/ seals||Hubs / Aluminum quick release with seals, Front and rear|
|Stem / Aluminum Ahead 60mm, 10°||Tires / Kenda K-Rad 20x1.75, presta tube|
|Handlebar / Aluminum 20mm rise, 500mm wide 10 degree sweep||Cranks / Pello custom-aluminum 3-piece 127mm|
|Grips / Kraton w/o flange, closed end||Chainring / Aluminum 30t w/chain guard|
|Saddle / Cionlli-child proportional saddle sizing||Cassette / 12-32 tooth|
|Seatpost / Aluminum micro adjust||Bottom Bracket / Cartridge with sealed bearings|
|Brakes / Tektro-aluminum mini V-brake front and rear||Pedals / Child proportional resin flats with ball bearings|
|Rear Derailleur / Sram-X4 short arm||Shifter / Sram 3.0 Comp-7sp|