Hello from Pello!
Shane & Chris here with an update on the Ultimate Kids Bike.
- Currently our focus is on finalizing the details for our cranksets. We are working with a leading crank manufacture to design our own cranksets that will tighten up the Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals). What this means is that the Cranks will be more proportioned to kids "hip" sizing making them fit better and have more fun riding.
- Once we have the crankset's dialed in we are then going to have a final round of prototypes built to ensure everything is up to our standards. It is our hope that we will have our prototypes in September.
- We are also in the process of getting T-Shirts (kids and adult sizes), little water bottles, and stickers made and should have all of this by the end of August. If you would like any of these items please let me know and we can work out the details on sizing, etc.
- Provided all the details are worked out with the prototypes we are still hoping to have the first batch of bikes in December!!!
- If anyone is going to be in Richmond, VA for the Worlds Road Racing Championships make sure you swing by and check us out at the Pop Up Revolution. We will have bikes on hand for little ones to ride and cool things to give away! If you are in Richmond at anytime and want to check out a bike, just let us know and we'd be happy to let your little one take a spin.
- We secured our Trademark of the name Pello!!!
- Shane will be in Colorado on August 15 competing in the Leadville Trail 100 Mountain Bike Race. If anyone is out that way and would like to chat about Pello let me know by responding to this email so we can connect!
We will continue to update you on our progress of bringing the Ultimate Kids Bike to market, thank you again for your support!
Please make sure to visit our Facebook page for updates.
Thanks again everyone, Life's and Adventure, Let's Ride!
Shane & Chris