Remember when you started riding on two wheels for the first time? For most of us that experience was a very special moment in our lives and one that the Romper has provided over and over. We designed the Romper from scratch to be the first pedal bike for your little one and a great progression from a balance bike. This little bike is very lightweight and has the same quality components as it’s bigger siblings, just in a smaller package. The Romper is ready to roll!
Similar to its siblings the Romper’s geometry is designed using our “Ride Right Geometry” with a low center of gravity making it easy to control, child proportional sized saddle and grips, pedals designed to keep feet in place, super lightweight frame, our very own crank-set design, and cushy Kenda tires all play crucial parts in making the Romper fit just right and provide confidence in your child’s life long passion of riding a bike.
Looking for a Freewheel to go with your Romper? Check out our GEAR page for more details.
- Ages 3+
- Minimum inseam is 15.5" (stand-over height)
- Saddle height from ground: adjustable from 17.5" to 21.75"
- Each bike comes with a bell, pre-ship checklist (our way of checking each bike before it leaves our shop to ensure everything is good to go), 5&6mm allen keys, presta valve adapter, owner’s manual, stickers
- Bikes arrive at your door 95% assembled (unpack and assemble front wheel, handlebar, pedals and saddle)
- Shipping Now (Normally 1-3 days from placing your order, all bikes are shipped UPS ground from our Richmond, VA location)
|Weight / 15.0 lbs (w/pedals & bell)||Brake Levers / Tektro-rear micro lever, aluminum|
|Frame / 6061 aluminum||Rims / Alex-aluminum single wall, 20h|
|Fork / Lightweight aluminum||Spokes / Stainless Steel, black, Aluminum nipples|
|Headset / Cane Creek-aluminum 1-1/8" threadless, cartridge, w/ seals||Hubs / Steel rear coaster (CRMO axle), alloy front with 5mm allen bolt fittings|
|Stem / Aluminum Ahead 50mm||Tires / Kenda K 50 14x2.1, presta tube|
|Handlebar / Alloy 88mm rise, 410mm width||Cranks / Pello custom-3-piece Aluminum 89mm|
|Grips / Kraton w/ flange, closed end||Chainring / Aluminum 25t|
|Saddle / Child proportional saddle||Chainguard / Lightweight plastic|
|Seatpost / Aluminum micro adjust||Bottom Bracket / Cartridge with sealed bearings|
|Brakes / Tektro-aluminum mini V-brake rear and Coaster rear||Pedals / Child proportional with ball bearings|
|Rear Gear / 14 tooth|